Delight at the end of an intriguing paved drive at the top of a gentle hill. A well constructed 3 bdrm, 2 bath, 1890 sf ft home, built in1996 on 3.66 private acres with filtered views through the woodland. An open floor plan with various vaulted ceilings, the master bedroom, and bath include a large enticing walk-in tile shower, and views across the deck to a spa in the lovely natural landscape. Natural light from solar tubes and skylights give a sense of repose and joy in the spacious living room with fireplace. Central heat and air, a large double garage, natural gas, and Generac natural gas backup generator, patio, bocce ball court, fruit trees and plenty of room for RV and boat parking. A home where dreams can come true.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,891 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,Electric,Gas Hook-Up,In Garage,Sink,Washer Included
- Laminate Counter,Pantry Closet,Skylight(s)
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range
- Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Skylight Tube,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 24'+ Deep Garage,Garage Facing Front,RV Storage.
- Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler Rear
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Rear,Dead End,Landscape Back,Low Maintenance, Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler Rear,Dead End,Landscape Back,Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Bud Thompson, RE/MAX Gold - Selzer and Assoc Agent Phone: 707-462-6514
Agent License: 01404677
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.